This training provides information about the requirements of relevant standards for those participants wishing to establish and implement ITIL and ISO 20000 Standards in their organizations.
Who Should Attend
IT Managers, IT Auditors, employees responsible for installing/implementing ITIL and ISO 20000 Standards in their organizations.
Training participants will learn how the ISO 20000 (and related ITIL processes) can be effectively planned, set up and implemented through practical work.
- General definitions of ITIL and ISO 20000 Standards
- Common and different structures and perspectives of ITIL and ISO 20000
- ISO 20000 Requirements
- SLA Management in service rendering
- Service Management continuity
- Capacity Management
- Information Security Management
- Customer and supplier communication management
- Incident and problem management
- Preparation for certification, stages of certification (ISO 20000)